Telangana TS EAMCET Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (TS EAMCET) is conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad on behalf of TSCHE. This examination is the prerequisite for admission into various professional courses offered in University/ Private Colleges in the state of Telangana. As most of you may know that EAMCET is a common entrance test to join in order to study undergraduate engineering i.e., UG. EAMCET abbreviated as Engineering,Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test.
The candidates who get qualified in this exam can choose various carders like, medical, dental, engineering and agricultural programs in private and government colleges of the Telangana states. Telangana including affiliated colleges for the academic year 2018-2019. And the interested candidates can apply for it through online, and details can be on official site https://eamcet.tsche.ac.in.
TS EAMCET 2018 Notifications
TS EAMCET Date Officially Confirmed , Telangana TS EAMCET Exam 2018 Going to be Conducted on May 02nd 2018 For Engineering & May 5th 2018 For Agriculture . TS EAMCET Notification 2018 will be going to be released on 2nd Week February 2018. The candidates who are interested in applying for this TS Eamcet exam should wait till the first week of March for the applications to be released in online. The last date for filling the application form will be in the month of March. The exam date will be in 02nd & 5th of May 2018.
Official Website: https://eamcet.tsche.ac.in
TS EAMCET Important dates
AP EAMCET Notification 2018
|AP EAMCET Notification||Dates|
|Online application form starts||04-03-2018|
|The last date to submit the online application||04-04-2018|
|Application form correction period||06-04-2018 to 09-04-2018|
|Last date to submit the application with Rs.500 late fee||06-04-2018|
|Last date to submit the application with Rs.1000 late fee||11-04-2018|
|Last date to submit the application with Rs.5000 late fee||16-04-2018|
|Last date to submit the Application with Rs.10,000 late fee||28-04-2018|
|TS EAMCET Hall Ticket Downloading From||20-04-2018 to 01-05-2018|
|TS EAMCET (MPC) Exam Date||04-05-2018 to 07-05-2018 [ May 4th , 5th , 6th , 7th ]|
How to Apply for TS EAMCET 2018
Follow the instructions below to know how to apply for TS EAMCET exam.
- For applying, you need to go to the official website of EAMCET 2018.
- You need to pay the registration fee either TS-Online or Debit/Credit card.
- After doing this, the candidate will be given a transaction ID which is necessary while filling the TS EAMCET 2018 Application form.
- Then the candidates have to go to the examination section.
- Now open the application form and enter all the required information required such as name, date of birth, and other details.
- You need to apply your signature and scanned photo. Your signature must have less than 15 kb and in JPG format.Your photograph must have passport size digital and colored with size less than 30 kb and in JPG format.
- You need to now take a copy of your application form for any further reference.
- The candidates are advised to note down the registration number until the admission procedure completes.
Fee For The Allocation
- Rs 250/-for Engineering.
- Rs 250/-for Agriculture and Medical.
- Rs 500/-for Engineering and Agriculture & Medical.
The payment can be done through TS Online / E-Seva / M-Seva Centers in Telangana and also through Payment of Gateway (Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking).
Here we have posted the complete details of the exam pattern.x `
- Duration of exam is three hours
- The exam is of 160 questions which are of 1 mark each(80 for maths, 40 for physics and 40 for Chemistry).
- No negative marking for incorrect answers.
- The exam pattern is of OMR sheet.
- The candidates who have opted for the Urdu language they have to take up the examination at Hyderabad center only.
- The candidates will be tested in three subjects, Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- The candidates must use black/blue ball point pen in the examination.
- The engineering exam will be conducted between 10 AM to 01 PM, and agricultural exam will be held between 2:30 PM to 5:30 PM.
To give EAMCET 2018 exam.it would be better to check one’s eligibility criteria for TS 2018 EAMCET exam.The applicant has to satisfy the following conditions,
- The candidates must have scored 45% aggregate in the subjects mentioned in 12th standard (40% for reserved categories).
- The candidate attending for TS EAMCET must be qualified for the 12thexamination with Physics, Mathematics along with any of subject from Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology.
- Applicant must belong to TELANGANA state/ANDHRA PRADESH and should be INDIAN Nationality, Overseas Citizen of India-OCI (Card holder) or a person of Indian Origin (POI).
- The applicant must be of 17 years if she/he are seeking for admissions of MBBS and BDS graduation.
- According to the eligibility norms of TS EAMCET 2018, the 12th standard examination must have conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh or Telangana state.
Courses In Detail
- Diploma in Pharmacology
- Bachelor of Science (Agricultural)/ Bachelor of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry/ Bachelor of Science (Horticulture)/ Bachelor of Forensic Sciences
- Bachelor of Technology/ Bachelor of Technology (Diary Technology)/ Bachelor of Pharmacy/ Bachelor of Science (Commercial Agricultural & business management (CA & BM)/ Bachelor of Technology (Bio-Technology)/ Bachelor of Technology (Agricultural Engineering)/ Bachelor of Technology (Food Science & Technology).
Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana will prescribe the TS EAMCET 2018 syllabus. The syllabus will be of four subjects like Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Zoology & Botany). Set of three subjects will be prescribed for Engineering (Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry) and agriculture (Biology, Physics, Chemistry) streams. You can also look upon details on the page https://eamcet.tsche.ac.in and www tseamcet.nic.in