TS EAMCET Counselling Dates,Web Options and Seat allotments 2018
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad (JNTUH) is successful in conducting Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET) examination in the month of September almost every year. As such, huge number of candidates applied and appeared for the examination.The candidates who had qualified in the exam can check their TS EAMCET MBBS/BDS Counselling dates, document verification schedule through the official website.
TS EAMCET Counselling
Every year TS EAMCET counselling will be conducted in the month of September approximately. The counselling committee will release a notification so base on it the counselling will be allotted to the students. For both engineering and medical students, the counselling will be conducting simultaneous in different centres.
You can select your college based on your rank in the counselling. The counselling will be held in offline mode and candidates had to report at designated centres as per the schedule allotted based on the ranks. So, as per you rank you will be called for the counselling.
Telangana EAMCET Counselling Dates And Verification Process
EAMCET is a gateway for entering into the college of their choice for both engineering and medical colleges all over the state of Telangana. Many other colleges which offer graduation courses like BDS, B.Pharm., BSc., Pharm.D., B.E, B. Tech, etc. require qualification in this exam with minimum marks.
Before going for the counselling the candidate should verify all of his documents. So in order to verify your documents you should visit the helpline centres of TS EAMCET Medical.
Here we have given the required documents to be carried during document verification process.During TS EAMCET counselling the candidates have to bring following documents in original and two sets of copies.
- Hall Ticket and Rank card of Telangana EAMCET
- Date of Birth certificate
- Intermediate marks list
- Study certificates from 6th Class to Intermediate
- Transfer certificate
- Candidates who have studied in the institutions outside of Telangana/ Andhra Pradesh have to submit 10 years residence certificate of the candidate or certificate issued by MRO or Tahsildar
- Permanent Caste Certificate claiming under BC/SC/ST categories.
- Income certificate of the parent issued by MRO or Tahsildar
- Self Attested copy of Aadhaar Card of candidate and Father and Ration Card.
- Undertaking in the form of Affidavit on Rs. 100 /- Stamp paper by the Parent and candidates stating that the caste and area mentioned in the certificates are genuine.
Seat Selection Procedure
This is the main process for all the candidates since the seat in the college of their choice is done here. The student needs to be very careful while attending for counselling. And should read all the instructions provide in the manual carefully before filling the application. Here we are providing step by step procedure for the selection process.
- You need to first log into the official website.
- Then click on ‘Candidates Registration’ to log-in to the account.
- Now choose the options of your choice and then save them.
- Finally, your selection is over so logout and close the browser.
TS EAMCET Counselling Centre
Usually, the counselling will be conducted within the state. And for TS EAMCET they are four centres. And the counselling centres which are issued by Telangana state are given below,
|Hyderabad||JNTUH Counselling Centre, Kukatpally, Hyderabad|
|Hyderabad||PGRR Distance Education Counselling Centre, OU Campus, Hyderabad|
|Warangal||Kakatiya University Counselling Centre, Warangal|
|Vijayawada||Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada.|
Special category under general quota
|Anglo-Indian||1 to last ranks|
|Sports and games category||1 to 10,000|
|10,000 and above|
|NCC||1 to last ranks|
|CAP army||1 to last ranks|
|PH category||1 to last ranks|
|PMC||1 to last ranks|
For PH Candidates:
- PH (Physically Handicapped) Certificate issued by the District Medical Board.
For NCC & Sports Candidates:
- Original NCC Certificate issued by the NCC Component authorities.
- Sports Certificates issued by the Sports Component authorities.
Fee for Certificate Verification
- 1000/- for OC & BC Category Candidates.
- 500/- for Sc & ST Category Candidates.
TS EAMCET College Predictor is a simple and yet innovative tool that can be used by the aspiring candidates who are seeking admissions to B. Tech and medical courses in engineering colleges, medical colleges and institutes of Telangana state TS EAMCET. So by using this TS EAMCET College Predictor Tool you can check the most suitable Engineering colleges and branches for yourself, to get admissions on the basis of the ranks obtained by in TS EAMCET.
EAMCET mock counselling
The next process to be followed by the students after they get their EAMCET rank into their hand is to decide the college in which they are willing to join.It is always better to put the college ahead of the branch since these days students from all branches are being allowed to appear for campus recruitment.
So choosing a good college is very important since a good college will bring more campus recruitment companies which increase the chance of the student to get a good job after the completion of B.Tech.
The student must get ready with the list of best colleges that he/ she is opting handy. So that they can get a clear idea of what to do. The students are suggested to attend mock counselling sessions to have a rough idea about the college you would get based on your rank that you have obtained.CETCounselling.com provides absolutely free counselling sessions to the for the students.
This will give an idea for the students how to choose the best college in your field of interest for the rank you’ve secured by yourself before the actual counselling starts.