How to Print TS EAMCET 2018 Online Application Form – Step by Step Guide
TS EAMCET (Medical Common Entrance Test) will be conducted by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Hyderabad every year. It is a state level entrance exam which is conducted for providing admission in the undergraduate level courses of engineering, agriculture, architecture, etc. Here, we have updated the complete details of TS EAMCET Application Form 2018. The students who are interested in applying for the TSEAMCET 2018 can follow the post and get the complete information on how to. The applications will be issued by the examination board from the last week of February to the last week of March 2018. The application form will be available through online at https://eamcet.tsche.ac.in.
Before filling the form the candidate should ensure that they are eligible for TelanganaState Engineering Agriculture Medical Common Entrance Test and then pay the fees.The application forms of TS EAMCET 2018 will be available for the candidates from the month of April 2018. So, in order to get rid of penalty, the students are advised to pay the fees before the last date.
How to Fill TS EAMCET Application Form 2018
The candidates should fill the application form through online process and the complete details like i.e. filling details of the applicant, uploading images and payment of fees are available in online.
The candidates should take the printouts of the filled in application form and keep it safe for future use after the application is filled through online. The candidates should also keep the registration number with them.
And many of the candidates are not aware how to go through the process of filling the application form. We have provided simple steps that will be helpful for the candidate in filling the application form.
- For submitting the application form online you must visit TS EAMCET 2018 website by following the link given here :- https://eamcet.tsche.ac.in/LoginApp.aspx
- Click on print your filled in application form link https://eamcet.tsche.ac.in/LoginApp.aspx
- Pay Rs.350/– as Registration Fee and late fee (if applicable) by opting any of the following two modes of paymentTS ONLINE or Debit / Credit Card.
- Fill the application form that is displayed on the screen.
- Verify the entered details correctly and make sure that they are correct and then go to the declaration page available at the bottom of the application form. Tick Mark the “I accept the Terms and Conditions” checkbox and click the “Submit” button.
- Download and save the filled application form and note down registration number carefully.
- Take a print of it for further proceedings.
For convincing of the students, it is advised to use Internet Explorer Browser version 6.0 or Mozilla Firefox 3.6 for filling the application form without any problems.
Procedure to View / Download / Print TS EAMCET 2018 Application Form :
- Open Telangana EAMCET website : https://eamcet.tsche.ac.in/
- Click on the Link : Print Your Filled in Application Form
- Enter TS EAMCET 2018 Registration Number and Qualifying Exam Hall Ticket Number
- Press Login Button
- TS EAMCET 2018 Filled in Application Form appears on Screen
- View, Save, Print and Download TS EAMCET 2018 Filled-in Application Form
Printed Filled in TS EAMCET 2018 Application Form Important Points
- The candidates must submit a printed copy of filled in TS EAMCET 2018 online application from to the invigilator in the examination hall. Along with the candidates color photo attached to the application form and attested by a Gazetted Officer or Principal of the college where candidate studied.
- The file of the photograph should be in .jpg format.
- The size of the file should be less than 30 KB.
- The candidate should also submit his or her caste certificate along with a xerox copy of caste certificate.
Information Required While Filling The EAMCET 2018 Online Application Form
The following information must be kept ready for filling the details during online submission of the application:
- Hall ticket number of qualifying examination(10+2)
- Hall ticket Number of S.S.C. and passed year
- PH, NCC, Sports etc.
- Caste certificate of SC/ST/BC candidates
- Date of Birth
- Non-Minority/Minority details
- Aadhar Number
- Income annual report of parents, up to one lakh or up to two lakhs or more than that.
- Study or Residence or relevant certificate for proof of local status (last 12 years)
- Choice of Help Line Center is for Certificate Verification and options at the time of admission.
TS EAMCET Application/ Registration Fees 2018
Candidates need to pay registration fee through online while filling the application form for TS EAMCET 2018.The payment can be done by either Credit or Debit card. The candidate is allowed to fill and submit engineering or medicine form only after paying the registration fee.
The candidate has to pay Rs.350/- through AP/TS-Online/Mee-Seva/E-Seva/Credit/Debit Card. While paying the money through the candidate should provide some personal details like like name, date of birth, mobile number.
Eamcet Exam Fees details:
- Without late fee : 2nd week of April 2018
- With late fee of Rs.500/- : 3rd week of April 2018
- With late fee of Rs.1000/- : last week of April 2018
- With late fee of Rs.5000/- : 1st week of May 2018
- With late fee of Rs.10000/-: 2nd week of May 2018
TS EAMCET 2018 Online Application submission dates
In some cases, the dates may be varied i.e one or two week difference but will be almost every year.
- Registration fee payment begins :1st week of March 2018
- last date for fee payment : Last Week of April 2018
- Online Application submission starts on 1st week of March 2018
Corrections in the TS EAMCET 2018 Filled In Application Form
There may be some cases in which the candidate commits small mistakes when filling the application form of TS EAMCET 2018. Then, the students need not worry about it at all. The is a one time opportunity provided by the authority to rectify the mistakes. By clicking on “Request for Corrections to Online Application Form (only available during a stipulated period)”, the mistakes will be corrected. The correction window will be available only on the home page of the screen.