TS EAMCET Registration Number For Telangana State Engineering Agriculture Medical Common Entrance Test will be held every for the student. Registration number or application number is provided by the TS EAMCET to the individual who is appealing for the examination. The registration number is provided to the student on the successful submits the online application form. The number usually consists of some unique digits. Without this, you cannot access anything related to the examination.
Forgotten TS EAMCET Registration Number – Get it Now
The students should very carefully handle the registration details. But, in many cases, it happens that the students sometimes may loose the registration. Loosing a registration number is not at all a small issue. Since it is the main key to access your EAMCET application online form and the entire registration details will be lost.
Without the registration number, you cannot access you online details for updating them or re-submission of any details, you cannot access your hall ticket, can’t download your rank card and you can’t even check your results. So, this functions as the main key to everything thus, you will now able to know how important is registration id and registration number.
Even if the details like registration number is lost then we can get it through online. But for this you need to provide some basic payment and transaction ID, qualifying exam hall ticket number and SSC hall ticket number are needed so that you can easily get the lost registration number back in seconds.
Details Need To Recovery Your Registration Number
The candidate should have some personal details to recover your online application number for the examination. So at least you must be very careful in keeping the personal details carefully, if you loose them then you will loss access to your online account permanently.
You should have your transaction id with you which is provided to the individuals after successful online payment completion for the application. These transaction id are provided by the helpline center when you pay the fee in meesava application forms, e-seva, TS online. If your payment process is made through internet banking by using services like debit or credit card. Then you must keep the reference id that is provided before the payment is done.
Keep a copy of second-year hall ticket number of the qualifying examination that you provide when you apply through online. And also keep a copy of your SSC or tenth hall ticket number. These are the most important details that every candidate should keep with them so that if in case you loose your registration number it will be very easy to recover it back again. EAMCET counseling will is also connected with a registration number.
Process to Get Your Forgotten TS EAMCET Registration Number 2018
- Log into the official website https://eamcet.tsche.ac.in/ForgotRegistrationNew.aspx
- Under the application tab, you will find “Forgot Registration Number” click on it.
- Or you can directly go to the website directly, https://eamcet.tsche.ac.in/ForgotRegistrationNew.aspx
- Enter your transaction id or reference number of your EAMCET payment. Payment through Credit Card or Debit Card is referred as reference id.
And the payment through AP online or TS online is referred transaction id.
- Now enter your qualifying hall ticket number or SSC hall ticket number and click on submit button.
- If all the details you provide are correct then a screen will be displayed with the TS EAMCET 2018 Registration Number.
- Check the details correctly and then download and take a print of it.
The students who are appearing for the TS EAMCET exam as strictly advised following the instructions listed below.
- The candidate shall arrive at the examination hall at least half an hour before so that you can check and read the instructions on the OMR sheet.
- Hall ticket given to the candidate is very important and it should be carried to the examination center. And the hall ticket must not be tampered.
- Hall ticket can be download directly from the official website provided by the TS EAMCET 2017.
- Once the exam is started the latecomers are not allowed.
- The candidates are advised to use only Blue / Black Ball Point Pen.
- The candidate must also carry online application form and an attested copy of caste certificate (in the case of SC/ST category candidates only).
- Candidate are first requested to fill all the details concerning the Question Paper Booklet Number and Booklet Code on the OMR Answer Sheet as well as Nominal Roll.
- They are not allowed to carry Log books, Tables, Calculators, Pagers, Cell Phones etc., into the examination hall. Any candidate found in possession of any forbidden material will be sent out of the examination hall.
- The candidate is not allowed to leave the examination hall without submitting the Optical Mark Reader (OMR) Answer Sheet to the invigilator. And can take Question Paper Booklet along with them.
- The student must stay in the examination hall till the exam is over, if in case they want to leave then they should completely fill the OMR sheet and then leave the examination hall.
- Candidates are advised to go through the instructions again and again which are given on the OMR sheet which is given for marking the answers and other entries.
- The candidates are advised to answer all the questions. And the OMR sheet most not be empty. Before leaving the examination hall, the candidates must ensure to return the OMR Answer Sheet to the Invigilator.
- Special instructions regarding the OMR sheet is that it must be carefully handled by the student. You should fold, wrinkle or tear the answer sheet under any circumstances. If in case the OMR sheet is damaged then the examiner is no more responsible for providing another OMR sheet. And in such case, the student is said to be a disqualification for the exam.
- Read the instructions for the exam and be well prepared and score good marks.